Designate a customer status and corresponding message to appear in the Status field on the Receivables > Invoices screen when a customer is selected from the Customer drop list. When a customer has a status of Active, no message displays. This message does not print on customer statements or invoices.
See "Invoice Item Setup" for more information.
To associate status messages with customer statuses:
- Go to Receivables > Options > Customer Status.
- On line 1, select a status of Warning, Hold, Inactive, or Notify from the Status drop list (see screenshot above).
- Enter a message (max. 100 characters) in the Status Message field for line 1.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for lines 2 through 8.
- Click Save.
- Assign a status to a customer by going to Receivables > Customer Setup.
For more information about the Customer Setup screen, see "Customer Setup".
Connect With Us!
Visit the Drake Software website