This article is for Drake Accounting 2018. To view this article for Drake Accounting 2019, click here.
Every module within Drake Accounting® is listed in order of the workflow.
- Use the Payables > Options to set up general payables settings and assign specific account numbers from the Chart of Accounts to various payables features.
- Go to Payables > Vendor Setup to create vendors along with 1099 options, GL accounts, direct deposit and vendor notes.
- Go to Payables > Invoices to create a new invoice, edit an existing invoice for a vendor, and make payments.
- Go to Payables > Payments to make payments to vendors.
- Go to Payables > Check Writer to use the Check Writer to quickly print vendor checks on the fly without having to schedule a payment.
- Go to Payables > Check Alignment to use the check alignment feature to change the alignment of information printed on vendor checks.
- Go to Payables > Check Print once live vendor invoices have been entered for direct deposit employees and vendors and their pay stubs have been printed, transmit the pay information to Kotapay (formerly InterceptEFT).
- Go to Payables > 1099-MISC to process 1099-MISC forms for vendors if applicable.
- Go to Payables > Crystal Reports® to run various reports including Vendor lists, open invoices, vendor payments register, etc.
Connect With Us!
Visit the Drake Software website