|This article is for Drake Accounting 2018. To view this article for Drake Accoutint 2019, click here.|
Add and remove service charges and penalties to individual customer invoices.
- Go to Receivables > Payments.
- Select the customer from the Customer list.
- Select the invoice with the service charge or penalty to be reversed.
- Click the in the Transactions section.
- Enter the date of the reversal using the Transaction Date field.
- Enter the amount of the service charge to reverse in the Service Charge field and select the reversing transaction code from the Service Charge drop list.
- Enter the amount of the penalty to reverse in the Penalty field and select the reversing transaction code from the Penalty drop list.
- Select the appropriate transaction type from the Refund/Credit drop list.
- Click Save.
Connect With Us!
Visit the Drake Software website