File types allowed for E-signature importing are .bmp, .gif, .jpg, and .png.
Before You Start
- Check the size of the original image before you start.
- Right-click on the image file, and select Properties from the drop list.
- Click the Details tab, where the image dimensions should display in pixels.
- Be aware that resizing usually degrades the image.
- Multiple instances of resizing the same image may render it unusable.
- To open the image in Paint, right-click on the image file (On Desktop or in Windows Explorer).
- From the Windows menu, select Open With, then select choose Paint.
- In Paint, click Resize.
- Change the Horizontal and Vertical percentage to resize the image.
- Save the file to keep changes.