In Drake Accounting, you have the option to import an image file for the E-signature option. It may be necessary to resize the image in case the signature file appears too small or too large when you view the check. The best way to resize an image file is to make sizing adjustments in Microsoft Paint.
File types allowed for E-signature importing are .bmp, .gif, .jpg, and .png.
Before You Start
- Check the size of the original image before you start.
- Right-click on the image file, and select Properties from the drop list.
- Click the Details tab, where the image dimensions should display in pixels.
- Be aware that resizing degrades the image.
- Multiple instances of resizing the same image may render it unusable.
Resizing the Image with Paint
- To open the image in Paint, right-click on the image file (On Desktop or in Windows Explorer).
- From the Windows menu, select Open With, then choose Paint.
- In Paint, click Resize.
- Change the Horizontal and Vertical percentage to resize the image.
- Save the file to keep changes.
Connect With Us!
Visit our Drake Accounting website
Visit the Drake Software website