This article is for Drake Accounting 2019. To view this article for Drake Accounting 2018, click here.
Drake Accounting allows all users to have access to the portal at no additional cost; however, to access the portal, you must first create an account.
- Go to Firm > Portal Setup. Select Create Admin.
- Create an account, taking care to fill in all of the required fields (Login Name, First Name, Last name, and Email Address).
- Once you have entered all of the required information, the validation icons disappear.
- Click Submit once you are finished creating a portal user.
- You will receive an email about logging into the portal with a temporary provided password.
- Click on the link provided and enter the Username and Password credentials. You must change the password once you log into the portal.
If you already have a Portal login, you can get to the portal by going to:
- Firm > Portal Setup > Access Portal
- Employees > Payroll > Portal Batch > Access Portal
- Help > Web Links >Access Portal
Connect With Us!
Visit our Drake Accounting website
Visit the Drake Software website