Designate a customer status and corresponding message to appear in the Status field on the Receivables > Invoices screen when a customer is selected from the Customer drop list. When a customer has a status of Active, no message displays. This message does not print on customer statements or invoices.
To associate status messages with customer statuses:
- Go to Receivables > Options > Customer Status tab.
- Click the to create a new status. Click the to delete it.
- On the left, select a status of Warning, Hold, Inactive, or Notify from the Status drop list.
- On the right, enter a Status Message (max. 100 characters) in the Status Message.
- Repeat process for all needed status messages.
- Click Save.
- Assign a status to a customer by going to Receivables > Customer Setup.
Connect With Us!
Visit our Drake Accounting website
Visit the Drake Software website